Android 5.0 Lollipop for Android Wear is starting to roll out right now, placing a major emphasis on custom watch faces for Google’s wrist-worn wearable line. With this update, Android Wear Watch Faces are directly available for download and purchase from the Google Play Store.
Besides the watch faces, there’s a host of new OS features:
● Easier Navigation
● Quickly bring a card back if you’ve accidentally dismissed it
● When you tap on the watch face, recently used actions now appear at the top of the list New Modes:
● Quickly access various settings by swiping down from the top of the screen
● Theater Mode lets you keep the screen off and mute vibrations when you’re in a dark room
● Sunlight Mode temporarily boosts the screen to maximum brightness App Improvements:● Easily block notifications from any app, directly from your watch
● View your apps’ usage of battery and storage (in the Android Wear app)
Google’s partners also have a number of Android Wear smartwatches coming next year too.