Category Archives: How to
How to fix sound issues on Pixel and Pixel XL
- Turn off the Pixel or Pixel XL, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Pixel and Pixel XL audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Pixel and Pixel XL into Recovery Mode.
It’s a problem that you might run into on the regular. You tap a file that you really want to open with a particular program, but for some reason, Android keeps opening it with some application you couldn’t care less about. Well, that’s because you’ve got the wrong default app selected for that type of file. You’re in the right place, however. In this brief guide, we’ll walk you through the process of changing default apps on your favorite operating system.
In this piece, we’ll show you how to turn off Samsung’s spammy and ad-like Galaxy Apps notifications on Samsung smartphones such as the Galaxy S7, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, and the Galaxy Note 5.
The new HTC 10 is one of the most powerful smartphones available in 2016 with a lot to offer, but this quick trick can make it faster and better. Here we’ll show users how to speed up the HTC 10 in a matter of seconds simply by changing a few hidden settings.
The HTC 10 knows a few tricks, and maybe offers some treats along the way; you just have to know where to look. To get the most out of HTC’s latest and greatest, here’s nine settings to check out.
Both AT&T and T-Mobile have begun to roll out the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to the LG G3, as Android Authority reported. The Android M update got its first release date for the LG G3 from AT&T, and over the air (OTA) update notifications should be hitting the Korean company’s 2014 flagship already.
iPhone owners under T-Mobile’s magenta carrier umbrella are experiencing issues with their devices. For some, the device simply restarts randomly throughout the day, some saying even every 20 to 30 minutes. Others are experiencing a blue screen that appears for a few seconds, before restarting.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are two of the best phones ever. But they’re not perfect. However, users have reported several issues with this phone. One of t hem is the problem of overheating.
It’s important to note that this is very early software and the Android M Developer Preview is intended for developers only. Be warned that manually installing Android M is not for novice users, and it’s quite possible to brick your device if you don’t know what you’re doing.