The new Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is the new hot topic now-a-days. Everybody wants a piece of it because of its cool features and also the fact it’s a dual Sim phone. Today we will guide you, how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
Here are some key points before rooting your device:
– First you have to be sure that Clockworkmod recovery is installed on your device, without that rooting is not possible.
– Secondly your phone should be 70% charged or above to avoid any kind of damage to your device.
– Backup all your data on your device because rooting process will erase all of it.
Follow these instructions to root your device:
– Now you have to download SuperSU for your device according to your Android OS.
– For Android 4.1.2 Update-SuperSU-V1.0.zip
– For Android 4.2.2 UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zip
– Now you have to download your SuperSU version in your device. Download it in sd card because your phone memory will be erased.
– Now turn off your device and press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button to booting into CWM recovery mode.
– Once you are in recovery mode, select option “Choose ZIP from SDcard”. Browse your SDcard and open SuperSU where you have downloaded it. When you select that, your device will ask you want flash this file “Yes” or “No”, select “Yes” and flashing process will start which might take a few seconds.
– Now reboot your device. If you had done everything properly you will see SuperSU in your applications. It means your device is properly rooted. If SuperSU isn’t appear in your applications, this means you have done something wrong.
Disclaimer:We are not responsible for any kind of damage done to your device. Follow these instructions on your own risk. Thank You