The Sony Xperia M (C1904, C1905) is now seeing the firmware update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean through build number 15.4.A.0.23.
The newest firmware comes with an updated camera interface and brings burst and superior auto shooting modes. There is also a new version of battery STAMINA mode that will now help the battery last longer than before.
Android 4.3 (build 15.4.A.0.23) for the Xperia M includes the following goodies.
- Google Android 4.3 (Jellybean), bringing smooth UI and graphics enhancements
- New version of Battery STAMINA Mode for longer battery life
- Updated camera interface bringing Burst Mode, Superior Auto & More
- Updated applications from Sony featuring Walkman, Album, Movies & More
- Latest security enhancements from Android 4.3
In order to update your device wirelessly you’ll need the latest version of the Update Centre application. Go to the Update Centre > Updates tab and install the available update. Once the Update Centre application is updated, you’ll be able to update your device software wirelessly.