Shortly after the release of the Major update of Android 4.4.4 on its Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile, Verizon has pushed out another minor update of Android 4.4.4 on Galaxy S5 flagship , recently today. This update has been witnessed on the build number KTU84P.G900VVRU1ANI2. this update has brought about minor functional modifications and has attempted to resolve few of the bug issues. The highlighting feature of this minor update is Advance Calling 1.0 option.
Other features of this minor update include the following;
• Advanced tracking features for the S-Health app including stress, weight, sleep and coach.
• Option for turning the camera shutter sound on and off from the camera settings.
• The essential tweaks which are required for enabling the VoLTE or Advanced Calling 1.0
• The previous problem with the Bluetooth headset audio has been fixed in this update.
• Emergency Caller can now be accessed through a swipe movement of the Emergency button on the lock screen.
• It also includes Knox, which resolved the issues related to the correct matching of Caller ID and contact’s Linked Information.
As the update is a minor one, therefore it is expected that it will appear on most of the Verizon Galaxy S5 , soon. But for those who have still not received the major Android 4.4.4 update yet on their phones, it might take some more time. For a manual check you can go in the Settings » About phone » Software updates menu.