One of the biggest news of yesterday, AT&T version leak, an Android 4.3 test firmware for the international Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 made the rounds. It is expacted by samsung to begin rolling out the update to the end users at some point in November.
Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface In the Android 4.3 update including new UI in line with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4, Samsung KNOX security suite, as well as Samsung Wallet.
Android 4.3 update is still under heavy development and Samsung may add more features before rolling out the official update itself.
How to download and install Android 4.3 for international Samsung Galaxy Note II
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
– This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
– This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
source : sammobile