The AT&T-branded Samsung Galaxy S4 is once again getting its Android 4.3 update as an OTA, only to pull it a couple of days later after a few devices that received the update started facing issues.
This software package updates the Baseband version number to I337UCUEMK2, and includes multiple improvements.
Here’s the full changelog from Samsung’s site
Android 4.3 OS upgrade
Samsung Galaxy Gear compatibility
Group Play 2.5
Drag and drop to uninstall or disable applications
Call reliability improvements
How to update
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > About device > Software update > Check for updates.
- Touch OK.
- Touch Continue.
- The device will automatically start downloading the software update. Once complete, the device will restart.
- Please wait until your phone reboots completely, and then select Done to finish.
How to verify the update
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > About device .
- The following information will be displayed:
- Android version: 4.3
- Baseband version: I337UCUEMK2
- Build number: JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2