How to fix sound issues on Pixel and Pixel XL
- Turn off the Pixel or Pixel XL, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Pixel and Pixel XL audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Pixel and Pixel XL into Recovery Mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others.