Flipkart, an e-commerce company founded in 2007, by Sachin and Binny Bansal. It operates exclusively in India, posted a teaser on its facebook page today which looks like Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
This is not the first time Flipkart scores exclusivity on a high-profile device. Back in February, the retailer did the same exercise with Motorola’s budget-friendly Moto G.
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- powered by an Exynos 3 Quad 3470 processor running at 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7
- The screen measures 4.5 inches and has a 1280 by 720 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 8-megapixel camera on the rear and a 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 1.5 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD card slot which would hold up to 64 GB
- weighs 120 grams and is 9.1 mm thick.