Just yesterday, leaked test firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S4 hit the web, Android 4.3 in tow. Now it’s the Galaxy Note 2’s turn with the newly leaked N7100XXUEMI6 build.. Reports indicate that Samsung just recently began testing Android 4.3 for the Galaxy Note 2 so the leaked build is believed to be an early one and bugs are to be expected. Like the leaked Galaxy S4 build, N7100XXUEMI6 includes Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet and has implemented UI elements already seen on Galaxy S4 and Note 3. The Android 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is expected to include even more features by the time its ready or an official release.
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Download: AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.zip (Password: wagnervaz)
– This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
– This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!