Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has not been unveiled yet officially, but it has already leaked out and it can be installed on the Samsung Galaxy S4, according to SamMobile. The ROM has leaked out and this means that manufacturers and Samsung in particular have had early access to the update.
The Sammobile has additionally shared the testware for the users to try their hands on! Below are the two links. You can install either one of the two and get going with the installation of Android 4.3 on your Galaxy S4.
Right below are the instructions you have to follow to install this. Proceed with caution though as this may void your warranty and there’s always the risk of doing something wrong for those who are newbies.With that in mind, here are the instruction.
– This is not flashable through Odin.
– This will void your warranty.
– Don’t attempt this if you don’t have the skills to flash a custom ROM
– You are doing this on your own risk
Android version: 4.3
Build ID: JWR66N
Build Date: 26 June 2013
– Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
– Custom Recovery
– Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
– Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
– Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
– Flash Google Play Edition ROM
– Reboot your device!