Samsung has already been working on its next generation of Samsung Galaxy S Tabs. This line of tablets will have show up two devices in the line of Tab S2 with two different sizes. Samsung has chosen to go for the ratio of 4:3 aspects which has already been adopted by Apple iPads and by Google for its Nexus 9.
Until now, we only know about few specs of Galaxy S tabs such as it is going to have Super AMOLED touch screen and will be thinner than any iPad. But now we have got quite a pretty and neat list of specs which will be featured by this 9.7 inches Galaxy tablet.
This information has been revealed as a result of running a benchmark on it. That information is stored in the products that operate it. As a result of this, following specs of the latest Galaxy S2 Tab came to the forefront.
- It will be a bigger Tab S2 which will offer support for the touchscreen with 2,048×1,536 resolution.
- It will have 2.7GB of RAM and 25GB of built-in storage.
- It will be running Android 5.0.2.
- It will be powered by one of the Samsung’s powerful Exynos chipsets, which has a big. LITTLE CPU configuration, having the four Cortex-A57 cores and four Cortex-A53 ones.
- It will have GPU hexa-core Mali-T760MP6.
- Its 3D API will feature Open GL ES 3.1.
- It will have a 7MP rear Camera.
According to the reports, The Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 will possess a metal frame, and will weigh around 407g. It will exhibit the following dimensions: 237.1 x 168.8 x 5.4 mm. That means it will be smaller, lighter and thinner than iPad Air2.